MFC SG Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aftermath: Hull 2 Boro 1 - Let's discuss and rant about this match here!

3 posters

Go down

Aftermath: Hull 2 Boro 1 - Let's discuss and rant about this match here! Empty Aftermath: Hull 2 Boro 1 - Let's discuss and rant about this match here!

Post  boro84 Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:40 pm

From being 0-1 up to 2-1 down and lose. it's damn hard to take!

wat do u all think... was it a penalty? aliadiere fell in a similar situation during the last min but nothing was given!

however moments earlier pogatez seemed to obstruct a hull player as he was gonna challenge for a header.. justice? pale

let's share ur thoughts!

boro84

Back to top Go down

Aftermath: Hull 2 Boro 1 - Let's discuss and rant about this match here! Empty Re: Aftermath: Hull 2 Boro 1 - Let's discuss and rant about this match here!

Post  Ariff Ahmad Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:24 pm

It typical Boro. we can lead but we cannot hold the record.sometimes i getting sick of this. we cannot stand heavy storm.

its time Southgate and cooper to pull in socks and play!

Ariff Ahmad

Back to top Go down

Aftermath: Hull 2 Boro 1 - Let's discuss and rant about this match here! Empty Oh dear !!!!!!!!

Post  geoff Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:49 pm

I cant say i was suprised we let 1 in after e scored as now that seems to happen all the time, but i was really annoyed about the penalty decision. Also Turnbull didnt seem to be confident about saving although he chose the right way to dive.
Anyway this is in the past, next week we play Arse and i will be in the Vie Bar in Siglap to cheer the boys on if anybody cares to join me.

geoff

Back to top Go down

Aftermath: Hull 2 Boro 1 - Let's discuss and rant about this match here! Empty Re: Aftermath: Hull 2 Boro 1 - Let's discuss and rant about this match here!

Post  boro84 Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:40 pm

yeah i agree with u guys..

i was thinking ok.. 0-1.. i had a dreadful feeling that we will concede again.. n it took just 90seconds... man.....

the penalty was harsh... n turnbull wasnt confident all afternoon..

earlier.. he had be slow in coming out of the box to claim loose balls... i kinda expected that we would get punished for that...

i'll see if im free on sat to watch together... i live in the west.. quite some drive away... Wink

boro84

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariff Ahmad Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:13 am

im still in my hometown away for hari raya festival holidays. will be back on 17th.

Geoff, if Vie Bar owner allowed his bar to be based for boro? or will still remain free and easy to watch the game.

dont mind can you give me address of vie bar so i can put it on the web for fans to alert.

For Gunner game , i say its a draw 2 - 2 game. Tuncay and Downing will netted.

Ariff
Perlis Malaysia

Ariff Ahmad

Back to top Go down

Aftermath: Hull 2 Boro 1 - Let's discuss and rant about this match here! Empty Vie Bar

Post  geoff Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:29 pm

The Vie Bar dont want to be associated for any 1 premier club but there is no reason why we cant just turn up when Boro are on live and they are showing the game.
The address is The Domain. Upper East Coast Road, Siglap. Opposite cold storage, at the traffic lights.

geoff

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariff Ahmad Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:23 pm

geoff wrote:The Vie Bar dont want to be associated for any 1 premier club but there is no reason why we cant just turn up when Boro are on live and they are showing the game.
The address is The Domain. Upper East Coast Road, Siglap. Opposite cold storage, at the traffic lights.

Geoff,what i mean is non official for our fans to gather.no for official based for boro.

ok i will put it on the web.

thanks geoffy.

Ariff Ahmad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down